Viola cornuta 'White Perfection'
Also called Viola, Garden Pansies
More About Viola cornuta 'White Perfection'
- Spreading, rhizomatous perennial
- Slightly fragrant, five-petaled, white flowers
- Green, heart-shaped leaves have scalloped edges
- Short-lived perennial that will self-seed and naturalize
- Bloom Time: Late spring to late summer
Horned Violet Growing and Maintenance Tips
Grow in a fertile, humus-rich, moist, well-drained soil, in full sun or partial shade. Short-lived, but can naturalize if allowed to.
Viola cornuta 'White Perfection' Characteristics
Moist to Average
Flowering TimeLt. Spr-Sum