Viola cornuta 'Scottish Yellow'
Also called Viola, Garden Pansies
More About Viola cornuta 'Scottish Yellow'
- Spreading, rhizomatous perennial
- Slightly fragrant, five-petaled, yellow flowers
- Green, heart-shaped leaves have scalloped edges
- Short-lived perennial that will self-seed and naturalize
- Bloom Time: Late spring to late summer
Horned Violet Growing and Maintenance Tips
Grows best in a fertile, humus-rich, moist, well-drained soil, in full sun or partial shade. Short-lived, but will naturalize if allowed to.
Viola cornuta 'Scottish Yellow' Characteristics
Moist to Average
Flowering TimeLt. Spr-Sum