Viburnum x 'Red Balloon®' (Redell)#PP24227, CPBR4913
More About Viburnum x Red Balloon® ('Redell') (PP24227, CPBR4913)
- Proven Winners® ColorChoice®
- Compact and well branched
- Large, lacy, white blooms
- Green fruit turns a brilliant red in late summer
- More fruit if planted with another cultivar i.e "Mohican" or "Alleghany"
- Thick, leathery, green leaves
- Bloom Time: April and May
Red Balloon® Viburnum Growing and Maintenance Tips
Viburnum is best grown in a medium, well-drained soil, in full sun or partial shade. Prune soon after flowering so the next season's flower buds can form in summer.
Viburnum x Red Balloon® ('Redell') (PP24227, CPBR4913) Characteristics
Moist to Average
Flowering TimeEarly Spring
Landscape usesFoundation planting