Viburnum farreri 'Nanum'
More About Viburnum farreri 'Nanum'
- Clusters of pinkish-white flowers appear before the leaves
- Red fruit turns bluish-black in the fall
- Textured, dark green leaves are tipped with red
- Attractive shades of orange-red to red-purple foliage in the fall
- Compact, rounded, multi-stemmed habit
- Bloom Time: May
Dwarf Fragrant Viburnum Growing and Maintenance Tips
Viburnum is best grown in a medium, well-drained soil, in full sun or partial shade. Prune soon after flowering so the next season's flower buds can form in summer.
Viburnum farreri 'Nanum' Characteristics
Moist to Average
Flowering TimeEarly Spring
Landscape usesFoundation planting