Viburnum dilatatum 'Michael Dodge'
More About Viburnum dilatatum 'Michael Dodge'
- Noted for its abundant, yellow fruit
- Scarlet-red autumn foliage is also noteworthy
- Rounded habit with flat-topped clusters of white blooms
- Medium green foliage has serrated margins
- Bloom Time: Mid to late May
A cross between V. dilatatum 'Xanthocarpum and V. dilatatum.
Michael Dodge Viburnum Growing and Maintenance Tips
Viburnum is best grown in a medium, well-drained soil, in full sun or partial shade. Prune soon after flowering so the next season's flower buds can form in summer.
Viburnum dilatatum 'Michael Dodge' Characteristics