Veronica x 'Waterperry Blue'
More About Veronica x 'Waterperry Blue'
- Forms a very low carpet
- Soft blue flowers with a white, central eye
- Flowers may rebloom intermittently throughout the summer
- Glossy, round, dark green leaves with a tinge of burgundy
- Burgundy foliage intensifies in autumn temperatures
- Bloom Time: Late spring to early summer
Creeping Speedwell Growing and Maintenance Tips
Grows best in an average to moist, well-drained soil, in full sun or partial shade.
Veronica x 'Waterperry Blue' Characteristics
Soil MoistureMoist to Average