Veronica x 'Tidal Pool'#PP23341
More About Veronica x 'Tidal Pool' (PP23341)
- Mat forming, evergreen perennial
- Deep blue flowers with a white, central eye
- Flowers will form just above the foliage
- Deeply lobed, gray-green, hairy leaves
- Bloom Time: Mid to late spring
Cross between Veronica armena and Veronica pectinata.
Prostrate Speedwell Growing and Maintenance Tips
Very versatile perennial. Plant in an average to dry, well-drained soil, in full sun. Tolerant of heat, humidity, excess rain and drought conditions. Easy to grow perennial.
Veronica x 'Tidal Pool' (PP23341) Characteristics
Soil MoistureAverage to Dry Soils