Veronica peduncularis 'Georgia Blue'
More About Veronica peduncularis 'Georgia Blue'
- Semi-prostrate, spreading perennial
- Produces an abundant of tiny, saucer-shaped flowers
- Deep blue flowers with a white, central eye
- Foliage is reddish-green to burgundy during the cooler months of spring and fall
- Bloom Time: Early spring to summer
Russian Speedwell Growing and Maintenance Tips
Grows best in an average to moist, well-drained soil, in full sun. Shear plants back after flowers finish maintaining a tidy habit and more summer blooms.
Veronica peduncularis 'Georgia Blue' Characteristics
Moist to Average
Flowering TimeLt. Spr-Sum
Foliage ColorGreen (dark)