Tradescantia x 'Innocence'
More About Tradescantia x 'Innocence'
- Cultivar from the x andersoniana group
- Upright, tufted, clump forming perennial
- Numerous buds form a terminal cluster
- Three-petals form triangular-shaped, white flowers with hairy stamens
- Narrow, lance-shaped, mid-green foliage
- Bloom Time: Early to late summer
Spiderwort Growing and Maintenance Tips
Prune back to the ground after flowering to encourage fresh, new growth and a possible rebloom. Plant in an average to moist, well-drained soil, in partial shade. This perennial tolerates both full sun and full shade. Consistent moisture is a must in full sun to prevent leaf scorch, whereas fewer flowers may develop in dense shade.
Tradescantia x 'Innocence' Characteristics
Moist to Average