Tilia americana 'Redmond'
More About Tilia americana 'Redmond'
- Broadly pyramidal crown with upright growing branches
- Ovate, dark green leaves turn a pale yellow in the fall
- Fragrant, pale yellow flowers
- Small nutlets with attached, leafy wings follow the flowers
- Winter twigs and buds are reddish in colour
- Bloom Time: Late spring
Redmond Basswood Growing and Maintenance Tips
A good, shade tree tolerating some shade and drought, but generally intolerant to pollution.
Tilia americana 'Redmond' Characteristics
Soil MoistureMoist to Average
Flowering TimeLt. Spr-Sum