Tilia americana 'Continental Appeal'
Suitable Substitutions for Tilia americana 'Continental Appeal'
More About Tilia americana 'Continental Appeal'
- Narrow, oval crown, becoming pyramidal with age
- Ovate, dark green leaves with a pale whitish underside
- Foliage turns a pale yellow colour in the fall
- Fragrant, pale yellow flowers
- Small nutlets with attached, leafy wings follow the flowers
- Bloom Time: Late spring
Continental Appeal Basswood Growing and Maintenance Tips
A good, shade tree tolerating some shade and drought, this hardy cultivar is also suitable for a street tree with its narrow form.
Tilia americana 'Continental Appeal' Characteristics
Moist to Average
Flowering TimeLt. Spr-Sum
Foliage ColorGreen (dark)