Tilia americana 'Boulevard'
More About Tilia americana 'Boulevard'
- Narrowly pyramidal, oval crown with upright growing branches
- Ovate, dark green leaves turn to a yellow in the fall
- Fragrant, pale yellow flowers
- Small nutlets with attached, leafy wings follow the flowers
- Winter twigs and buds are reddish in colour
- Bloom Time: Late spring
Boulevard Basswood Growing and Maintenance Tips
A good, shade tree tolerating some shade and drought, this hardy cultivar is also suitable for a street tree with its narrow form.
Tilia americana 'Boulevard' Characteristics
Soil MoistureMoist to Average