Thymus serpyllum 'Alba'
Also called Mother of Thyme
More About Thymus serpyllum 'Alba'
- AKA Thymus praecox 'Albus'
- Fast-spreading, aromatic, evergreen ground cover
- Tiny, white flowers mass over dark green foliage
- Strong grower that trails over rock walls or pavers
- Handles some foot traffic
- Bloom Time: Early summer to midsummer
White Creeping Thyme Growing and Maintenance Tips
Plant in an average to dry, well-drained, calcareous (containing calcium carbonate) soil, in full sun. Tolerates drought and poor soils with low fertility.
Thymus serpyllum 'Alba' Characteristics
Average to Dry Soils