Thuja occidentalis 'Primo®' (ISlPrim)
More About Thuja occidentalis Primo® ('ISlPrim')
- Dwarf, narrow and irregular growing selection
- Rich, deep green foliage that twists and turns
- Resembles the growing habit of Chamaecyparis obtusa
- Great for small or container gardening
- Slow growing (6-10cm per year)
This cultivar originated as a seedling selection from Thuja occidentalis 'Zmatlik' in 2004 by Iseli Nursery.
Primo® Cedar Growing and Maintenance Tips
Prefers full sun with average to moist, well draining soils. Very little pruning is required.
Thuja occidentalis Primo® ('ISlPrim') Characteristics
Moist to Average
Foliage ColorGreen (dark)