Thuja occidentalis 'Danica'#PP2861, COPF
Also called Danica Dwarf Globe Arborvitae
More About Thuja occidentalis 'Danica' (PP2861, COPF)
- Dwarf, dense evergreen shrub with a rounded to oval habit
- Extremely slow-growing
- Light, bright green foliage grows densely in vertical sprays
- Foliage turns pale green in the winter
- Good for a foundation or group planting
- Low tolerance of dry or drought conditions
Deer find the soft, evergreen foliage very attractive for winter food and will rapidly strip a plant.
Danica Cedar Growing and Maintenance Tips
A versatile evergreen that can tolerate heavy pruning to create geometrical shapes in any formal, landscape setting.
Thuja occidentalis 'Danica' (PP2861, COPF) Characteristics
Moist to Wet Soils
Moist to Average
Landscape usesFoundation planting