Taxus cuspidata 'Emerald Spreader®' (Monloo)#PP10335
More About Taxus cuspidata Emerald Spreader® ('Monloo') (PP10335)
- Slow-growing, compact, dense, spreading, flat-topped habit
- Low maintenance spreader suitable for use as a ground cover
- Narrow, short-stalked, dark green needles
- Small, round, fleshy, red berries on mature stems
- Extremely low tolerance for wet, poorly drained conditions
Mature taxus species have the ability to regrow from old wood, so old specimens can be rejuvenated in the garden.
Emerald Spreader® Yew Growing and Maintenance Tips
A versatile evergreen that can tolerate heavy pruning, making it ideal for hedges, foundation plantings, ground covers, bank retention and topiary landscapes. It can also be left unpruned for a softer textured landscape.
Taxus cuspidata Emerald Spreader® ('Monloo') (PP10335) Characteristics
Soil MoistureAverage to Dry Soils
Moist to Average
Foliage ColorGreen (dark)