Syringa pubescens subsp. julianae 'Hers'
More About Syringa pubescens subsp. julianae 'Hers'
- Top grafted, weeping crown, with arching branches
- Sweetly fragrant, single, pale pink flowers
- Dark, shiny, green leaves
- A specimen for a small landscape setting
- Bloom Time: Mid to late spring
Weeping Lilac Growing and Maintenance Tips
Plant syringa in a well-drained soil with medium moisture, in full sun. To ensure blooms for the following year, prune soon after flowering.
Syringa pubescens subsp. julianae 'Hers' Characteristics
Moist to Average
Average to Dry Soils