Symphytum grandiflorum 'Goldsmith'
More About Symphytum grandiflorum 'Goldsmith'
- AKA Symphytum ibericum 'Jubilee'
- Hairy, rhizomatous, ground cover
- Virginia blue-bell-like flowers
- Tubular, pink to blue, to white flowers in drooping clusters
- Variegated, green leaves have gold margins
- Bloom Time: Late spring to early summer
Comprey Growing and Maintenance Tips
Thrives in an average to moist soil, in full sun to partial shade. Has a tolerance to drought and grows well in dry, shady locations. Trim flowers back once finished to maintain a tidy habit.
Symphytum grandiflorum 'Goldsmith' Characteristics
Moist to Average
Flowering TimeLt. Spr-Sum