Sophora japonica 'Regent'
More About Sophora japonica 'Regent'
- AKA Styphnolobium japonicum Regent
- Upright, oval to rounded crown
- Pinnately compound leaves are glossy green in the summer
- Long, pendulous, white flowers
- Flowers are followed by slender bean-like seed pods
- Bloom Time: August
Regent Japanese Pagodatree Growing and Maintenance Tips
A great specimen with showy flowers when not much else is flowering, this drought- and pollution-tolerant tree is an ideal selection for the landscape or street planting.
Sophora japonica 'Regent' Characteristics
Soil MoistureMoist to Average
Average to Dry Soils
Flowering TimeLt. Spr-Sum