Solidago x 'Little Lemon' (Dansolitlem)#PP17297, COPF
More About Solidago x Little Lemon ('Dansolitlem') (PP17297, COPF)
- One of the most compact forms of solidago
- Masses of tiny, lemon-yellow flowers form branched spikes
- Flowers cover a finely textured foliage
- Leaves are lance-shaped and mid-green
- Bloom Time: August to early fall
Goldenrod (Solidago) is unfairly blamed for being the source of pollen or allergens which affect those who suffer from hay fever. Pollen from goldenrod is too heavy to travel by air whereas ragweed pollen, which is released close in time to that of solidago, is easily carried and is the true source of this discomfort.
Dwarf Goldenrod Growing and Maintenance Tips
Best grown in an average to dry, well-drained soil, in full sun and has exceptional drought tolerance. Remove finished blooms to encourage more flowers. No staking is required for this compact plant.
Solidago x Little Lemon ('Dansolitlem') (PP17297, COPF) Characteristics
Soil MoistureAverage to Dry Soils
Moist to Average
Flowering TimeLt. Sum-Fall