Sedum reflexum 'Angelina'#COPF
More About Sedum reflexum 'Angelina' (COPF)
- AKA Sedum rupestre 'Angelina'
- Spruce-like, succulent, yellow foliage
- Forms a dense carpet with a rapid, spreading habit
- Evergreen foliage turns reddish-orange during the cooler months
- Star-shaped, yellow flower clusters rise above the foliage
- Bloom Time: July to August
- Flower Height: 20 cm
- Foliage Height: 15 cm
Genus Overview: Sedum
Growing and Maintenance Tips:
Sedum are some of the most versitile perennials on the planet. Best grown in an average to dry, extremely well-drained soil, in full sun. They are valued for their ability to handle intense heat, and hardy enough to survive the harshest of winters, making them a perferred plant to use in xeriscaping. Most sedum can tolerate short periods of wet or shade, but note, sun and moisture levels directly effect the colour and growing habits of every sedum. Taller cultivars will benefit from pruning 6-8 weeks prior to bloom time (cut back to about 1/3) to encourage a sturdier, compact habit and prevent the heavy, flower clusters from flopping over.
Sedum reflexum 'Angelina' (COPF) Characteristics
Average to Dry Soils
Landscape usesRooftop (extensive)