Schizophragma hydrangeoides 'Roseum'
More About Schizophragma hydrangeoides 'Roseum'
- Showy flowerheads of clustered, tiny, white, flowers surrounded by showy ovate bracts
- White bracts turn rosy-pink when mature giving an overall appearance of pink flowers
- Broadly ovate, serrated, green leaves with contrasting red stems
- Slow-growing and slow to establish
- Bloom Time: July to August
Pink Japanese Hydrangea Growing and Maintenance Tips
Plant in an average to moist, well-drained soil, in partial shade. It can tolerate full sun exposure providing it has consistent moisture. Self-clinging to walls or trees, but may need to be trained up a fence until established. 'Moonlight' requires little pruning because of its slow habit, but shaping is best done in early spring.
Schizophragma hydrangeoides 'Roseum' Characteristics
Moist to Average