Salvia nemorosa 'Snow Hill' (Schneehugel)
Also called Garden Sage
More About Salvia nemorosa Snow Hill ('Schneehugel')
- AKA Salvia sylvestris 'Schneehuegel'
- Spikes of soft white flowers
- Gray-green foliage is fragrant when crushed
- Excellent cut flower, dried or fresh
- Bloom Time: Late spring to late summer
A sport of Salvia Blue Hill.
Snow Hill Sage Growing and Maintenance Tips
Best grown in a moist or dry, well-drained soil, in full sun. They are drought tolerant once established. Shear back flowers after flowering to maintain a compact foliage habit and to encourage a late, summer bloom.
Salvia nemorosa Snow Hill ('Schneehugel') Characteristics
Moist to Average
Average to Dry Soils
Flowering TimeLt. Spr-Sum