Sagina subulata 'Aurea'
Also called Scotch Moss
More About Sagina subulata 'Aurea'
- AKA Arenaria verna 'Aurea'
- Mat-forming, evergreen perennial
- Rooting stems form cushions of linear, golden leaves
- Tiny, five-petaled, white flowers
- Effective for crevices or borders along walkways
- Bloom Time: Summer
- Flower Size: 2 mm
Golden Pearlwort Growing and Maintenance Tips
Grows best in an average to moist, well-drained soil, in full sun with dappled shade in the afternoon. Tolerant of poor soils as long as there is adequate drainage. Dislikes hot, dry conditions and requires very little maintenance.
Sagina subulata 'Aurea' Characteristics
Soil MoistureMoist to Average