Rudbeckia laciniata 'Autumn Sun' (Herbstonne)
Also called Tall Coneflower
More About Rudbeckia laciniata Autumn Sun ('Herbstonne')
- AKA Rudbeckia nitida 'Herbstonne'
- Tall, upright, rhizomatous perennial
- Daisy-like flowers on tall, leafy stems
- Drooping, yellow petals from around a green, central cone
- Three to five, deeply lobed, mid-green leaves
- Bloom Time: Midsummer to autumn
Cutleaf Coneflower Growing and Maintenance Tips
Grows best in an average to moist, well-drained soil in full sun to partial shade. Tolerates hot and humid summers, however, this species of rudbeckia has less tolerance to drought than most.
Rudbeckia laciniata Autumn Sun ('Herbstonne') Characteristics
Moist to Average
Flowering TimeLt. Sum-Fall