Rosa 'Therese Bugnet'
More About 'Therese Bugnet'
- Fragrant, double, ruffled, pink flowers
- New leaves emerge reddish, turning light green, then to orange and scarlet in the fall
- Orange fruits persist into the winter
- Upright habit features reddish stems
- Resistant to black spot
- Bloom Time: Early summer and sporadically until frost
- Type: Shrub
Therese Bugnet Rose Growing and Maintenance Tips
'Therese Bugnet' tolerates some salt spray. Roses grow best in a moist, slightly acidic, well-drained soil, in full sun. Deadheading will promote further flowering and it is best to avoid watering or wetting the leaves when they are exposed to the sun.
'Therese Bugnet' Characteristics
Soil MoistureMoist to Average
Average to Dry Soils
Flowering TimeLt. Sum-Fall
Landscape usesRoadside planting