Rosa 'Showy Pavement' (ROKoko)
More About Showy Pavement ('ROKoko')
- AKA Rosa 'Pink Pavement'
- Masses of very fragrant, semi-double, light pink flowers
- Profuse bloomer with orange, rose hips persisting into the winter
- Textured, dark green leaves on spiny stems turn yellow in the fall
- Compact, mounded habit
- Resistant to disease and black spot
- Bloom Time: Late spring until frost
- Type: Hybrid Rugosa, Ground Cover
Showy Pavement Rose Growing and Maintenance Tips
Rugosa roses can tolerate poor soils and salt spray. Roses grow best in a moist, slightly acidic, well-drained soil, in full sun. Deadheading will promote further flowering and it is best to avoid watering or wetting the leaves when they are exposed to the sun.
Showy Pavement ('ROKoko') Characteristics
Soil MoistureMoist to Average
Average to Dry Soils
Flowering TimeLt. Sum-Fall