Rosa 'Sea Foam'
More About 'Sea Foam'
- Profuse bloomer with lightly fragrant, double, white flowers
- Small, red fruit persists into late fall
- Glossy, dark green leaves on thorny stems turn yellow in the fall
- Vigorous, spreading, mounding habit
- Resistant to black spot
- Bloom Time: Summer until frost
- Type: Ground Cover
Sea Foam Rose Growing and Maintenance Tips
Roses grow best in a moist, slightly acidic, well-drained soil, in full sun. Deadheading will promote further flowering and it is best to avoid watering or wetting the leaves when they are exposed to the sun.
'Sea Foam' Characteristics
Moist to Average
Average to Dry Soils
Flowering TimeLt. Sum-Fall