Rosa 'Rosanna™' (KORhokhel)
More About Rosanna™ ('KORhokhel')
- AKA Rosa 'La Vanoise Parc National'
- Double, deep salmon-pink blooms
- Blooms will darken at the edges.
- Dark green, glossy foliage
- Bloom Time: Late spring into summer
- Type: Climbing
Rosanna™ Rose Growing and Maintenance Tips
Roses grow best in a moist, slightly acidic, well-drained soil, in full sun. Deadheading will promote further flowering and it is best to avoid watering or wetting the leaves when they are exposed to the sun.
Rosanna™ ('KORhokhel') Characteristics