Rosa 'Morden Sunrise'
More About 'Morden Sunrise'
- Clusters of fragrant, semi-double, orange-yellow flowers with wavy petals
- Red fruits persist through the winter
- Glossy, dark green leaves on thorny stems emerge reddish, turning purple in the fall
- Upright, mounded habit
- Resistant to black spot and disease
- Bloom Time: Late spring until frost
- Type: Shrub
This rose was developed by the Morden, Manitoba research station and released in 2000.
Morden Sunrise Rose Growing and Maintenance Tips
Roses grow best in a moist, slightly acidic, well-drained soil, in full sun. Deadheading will promote further flowering and it is best to avoid watering or wetting the leaves when they are exposed to the sun.
'Morden Sunrise' Characteristics
Moist to Average
Average to Dry Soils
Flowering TimeLt. Sum-Fall