Rosa 'Morden Centennial'#COPF
More About 'Morden Centennial' (COPF)
- Clusters of single or double, moderately fragrant, medium pink flowers
- Glossy, dark green leaves on thorny stems emerge reddish, turning purple in the fall
- Red fruits persist through the winter
- Upright, mounded habit
- Resistant to black spot and disease
- Bloom Time: Late spring until frost
- Type: Shrub
This rose was developed by the Morden, Manitoba research station and released in 1980.
Morden Centennial Rose Growing and Maintenance Tips
Roses grow best in a moist, slightly acidic, well-drained soil, in full sun. Deadheading will promote further flowering and it is best to avoid watering or wetting the leaves when they are exposed to the sun.