Rosa 'Dart's Dash'
More About 'Dart's Dash'
- Clusters of double, purple-crimson flowers
- Large, red, rose hips persist into the winter
- Textured, dark green leaves on spiny stems turn yellow in the fall
- Compact, mounded habit
- Resistant to disease and black spot
- Bloom Time: Late spring until frost
- Type: Hybrid Rugosa
Dart's Dash Rose Growing and Maintenance Tips
Roses grow best in a moist, slightly acidic, well-drained soil, in full sun. Deadheading will promote further flowering and it is best to avoid watering or wetting the leaves when they are exposed to the sun.
'Dart's Dash' Characteristics
Soil MoistureAverage to Dry Soils
Moist to Average
Flowering TimeLt. Spr-Sum