Rosa 'Blanc Double de Coubert'
More About 'Blanc Double de Coubert'
- Clusters of fragrant, semi-double, pure white flowers
- Orange fruit persists into late fall
- Textured, green leaves on spiny stems
- Rounded, mounding habit
- Black spot and disease resistant
- Bloom Time: Late spring until frost
- Type: Hybrid Rugosa
Blanc Double de Coubert Rose Growing and Maintenance Tips
Roses grow best in a moist, slightly acidic, well-drained soil, in full sun. Deadheading will promote further flowering and it is best to avoid watering or wetting the leaves when they are exposed to the sun.
'Blanc Double de Coubert' Characteristics
Average to Dry Soils
Flowering TimeLt. Spr-Sum
Landscape usesRoadside planting