Rodgersia pinnata 'Superba'
More About Rodgersia pinnata 'Superba'
- Clump forming, rhizomatous perennial
- Thick, glossy, heavily veined, basal foliage
- Deep green, aesculus-like leaves made up of 6-9 leaflets
- Tall stems produce bright pink, pyramidal panicles
- Flowers are followed by dark red or brown, capsular fruit
- Bronze-tinted foliage in autumn
- Bloom Time: July to August
- Flower Height: 125 cm
- Foliage Height: 75 cm
Featherleaf Rodgersia Growing and Maintenance Tips
Grows best in a moist to wet soil, in full sun or partial shade. They will not withstand drought, but will tolerate drier conditions in full shade. Grow in bog gardens or a moist, woodland border.
Rodgersia pinnata 'Superba' Characteristics
Bog or water garden
Soil MoistureMoist to Wet Soils
Moist to Average