Robinia pseudoacacia 'Frisia'
More About Robinia pseudoacacia 'Frisia'
- Broad, rounded, with an open crown
- Pinnate, compound leaves are yellow in the summer and into the fall
- Fragrant, wisteria-like, white flowers
- Flowers are followed by smooth, flat, brown seed pods
- Dark, gray-brown bark is deeply furrowed
- Bloom Time: late spring
Golden Acacia Tree Growing and Maintenance Tips
The yellow foliage is a contrast amongst other trees. It will grow with vigour and strength, either as a magnificent specimen, or a street tree in urban pollution and industrial areas.
Robinia pseudoacacia 'Frisia' Characteristics
Average to Dry Soils
Moist to Average
Flowering TimeLt. Spr-Sum