Rhus glabra 'Laciniata'
More About Rhus glabra 'Laciniata'
- Greenish-yellow, male and female flowers
- Clusters of reddish, hairy fruit ripen late summer and may persist into the winter
- Medium-green to dark green, soft leaves are sometimes glossy
- Fall colour is orange to red, sometimes purple
- Suckering profusely, it produces colonies of erratic, smooth branches
- Bloom Time: June
Cutleaf Smooth Sumac Growing and Maintenance Tips
Rhus grows best in a slightly acidic, fertile soil and full sun, however, it will tolerate dry or compacted soils and other urban conditions.
Rhus glabra 'Laciniata' Characteristics
Moist to Average
Average to Dry Soils