Primula florindae 'Keilour Hybrids'
Also called Florinda Primrose
More About Primula florindae 'Keilour Hybrids'
- Hybrids can have flowers ranging in colour from orange, yellow, to coppery-red
- Fragrant clusters of slender, nodding, bell-shaped flowers
- Heart-shaped, toothed, mid-green, basal leaves
- Tall sturdy stems
- Bloom Time: Late spring to midsummer
- Flower Height: up to 125 cm (ideal location)
- Foliage Height: 45 cm
Giant Cowslip Growing and Maintenance Tips
Grows best in a cool, consistently moist soil, in partial to full shade. An ideal location is a boggy area that receives direct, morning sun and is shaded in the afternoon.
Primula florindae 'Keilour Hybrids' Characteristics
Bog or water garden
Soil MoistureMoist to Average
Moist to Wet Soils