Potentilla nepalensis 'Miss Willmot'
More About Potentilla nepalensis 'Miss Willmot'
- AKA Potentilla nepalensis willmottiae, Potentilla willmottiae
- Herbaceous perennial with a loose, clump forming habit
- Saucer-shaped, pink flowers with a deep pink eyezone
- Dark green leaves are composed of five, broad leaflets
- Numerous, red, wiry stems
- Bloom Time: Early to late summer
Nepal Cinquefoil Growing and Maintenance Tips
Grows best in an average to moist, well-drained soil, in full sun. It is drought tolerant once established, however, it will not bloom as prolifically without adequate moisture. Deadhead to extend bloom time. This plant may require a shearing to maintain shape and encourage fresh growth.
Potentilla nepalensis 'Miss Willmot' Characteristics
Soil MoistureMoist to Average
Average to Dry Soils