Potentilla fruticosa 'Goldfinger'
More About Potentilla fruticosa 'Goldfinger'
- Wide, yellow flowers
- Potentilla is one of the few plants to flower all summer
- Seeds are inconspicuous, persisting into the winter
- Light green, fine foliage
- Mounding, spreading habit
- Bloom Time: Late spring to fall
Goldfinger Cinquefoil Growing and Maintenance Tips
Potentilla grows best in a semi-dry, fertile soil, transplant easily, and tolerate a wide range of soil types and conditions. They can be pruned down to 7 to 10 cm late fall or early spring every few years, to help maintain a fresh look.
Potentilla fruticosa 'Goldfinger' Characteristics
Moist to Average
Average to Dry Soils
Flowering TimeLt. Sum-Fall
Foliage ColorGreen (dark)
Landscape usesFoundation planting