Plum 'Ozark Premier'
More About 'Ozark Premier'
- Prunus salicina 'Ozark Premier'
- Exceptionally large semi-freestone plum
- Bright red-skinned with slightly tart flavour
- A heavy bearer that ripens late
- Good for eating fresh or for cooking
- Ripens: early to mid-August
Ozark Premier Plum Growing and Maintenance Tips
Plums grow best in a moist, well-drained loam or clay soil, in full sun. Early, spring flowers are very showy adding to its visual appeal.
'Ozark Premier' Characteristics
Moist to Average