Pinus sylvestris 'Woltings Gold'
More About Pinus sylvestris 'Woltings Gold'
- Dwarf dense pyramidal habit
- Closer to the stem the needles are greenish in colour
- Tips of the needles are a distinct golden-yellow colour
- Small brown buds have a tinge of red
- Brightest of the yellow pines
Woltings Gold Scots Pine Growing and Maintenance Tips
Woltings Gold Scots pine grows best in full sun and a protected location, free from winter winds. Soil should be moist and well-drained.
Pinus sylvestris 'Woltings Gold' Characteristics
Moist to Average