Pinus parviflora 'Wy'East'
More About Pinus parviflora 'Wy'East'
- Irregular, open branched, spreading, growth habit
- Short, sparse, blue-green needles along the stem
- Growth in younger plants is vigorous
- As it matures, it develops a dense, full appearance
- A unique specimen for a rock garden
Wy'est is the native American name for Mt. Hood, Oregon.
Wy East Japanese White Pine Growing and Maintenance Tips
A very low maintenance plant, having an irregular, growth habit and requiring little to no pruning. This pine makes an ideal specimen for any landscape border or rock garden. A great addition to any avid gardener's, conifer collection.
Pinus parviflora 'Wy'East' Characteristics
Soil MoistureAverage to Dry Soils