Pinus densiflora 'Umbraculifera'
More About Pinus densiflora 'Umbraculifera'
- Slow-growing with upright branching
- Forms a rounded crown when mature
- Produces small brown cones
- Bark is an attractive orange-red colour
- Bright green needles grow in bunches of two
Compact Tanyosho Pine Growing and Maintenance Tips
Good for planting around foundations, for small areas around the home and can be used for bonsai.
Pinus densiflora 'Umbraculifera' Characteristics
Soil MoistureMoist to Average
Average to Dry Soils
Landscape usesFoundation planting