Pinus contorta 'Spaan's Dwarf'
More About Pinus contorta 'Spaan's Dwarf'
- Rounded form with open, upright branching
- Closely set, dark green needles
- An irregular growth habit with dramatic character
- A natural fit in a rock garden setting
- Slow-growing and wider than tall
Spaan's Dwarf Shore Pine Growing and Maintenance Tips
A natural as a bonsai, in the rock garden, or grown in a container. Its sweeping, irregular habit has been likened to ocean coral.
Pinus contorta 'Spaan's Dwarf' Characteristics
Soil MoistureMoist to Average
Average to Dry Soils
Foliage ColorGreen (dark)
Landscape usesScreening (privacy)