Picea abies 'Gold Drift'
More About Picea abies 'Gold Drift'
- Trained upright or used as a ground cover
- Weeping form of Norway spruce
- Vibrant yellow needles in late spring and summer
- Needles are more subdued or green in winter
- An excellent specimen in a rock garden
- Growth speed: 30-40cm per year
Gold Drift Norway Spruce Growing and Maintenance Tips
A stand-alone specimen that can either be staked for height or left to trail naturally over the landscape. Needs to be fully exposed to the sun to maintain vibrant colour in Spring and Summer.
Picea abies 'Gold Drift' Characteristics
Soil MoistureAverage to Dry Soils
Moist to Average