Physocarpus opulifolius 'Dart's Gold'
More About Physocarpus opulifolius 'Dart's Gold'
- Flat-topped, clusters of white flowers
- Flowers give way to reddish fruit in the fall
- Yellow, textured leaves fade to green as the summer progresses
- Bark peels in sheets, especially on older stems
- Upright, arching habit
- Bloom Time: Late spring to early summer
Dart's Gold Ninebark Growing and Maintenance Tips
Ninebark grows best in a well-drained, fertile soil, however, they are very hardy and adaptable and will tolerate a wide range of soil types and conditions. Prune by removing dead twigs after flowering.
Physocarpus opulifolius 'Dart's Gold' Characteristics
Moist to Average
Average to Dry Soils
Flowering TimeLt. Spr-Sum