Phlox paniculata 'Pixie Twinkle'
Also called Tall Phlox
More About Phlox paniculata 'Pixie Twinkle'
- Compact, upright, clumping perennial
- Soft pink,fragrant flowers with a contrasting darker pink eye
- Individual flowers are densely arranged in large, terminal Clusters
- Blooms form on sturdy stems
- Narrow, opposite, pointed, lance-shaped, mid-green leaves
- Increased mildew resistance
- Bloom Time: Midsummer and early fall
Garden Phlox Growing and Maintenance Tips
Phlox paniculata grows best in an average to moist, well-drained soil, in full sun to partial shade. This cultivar has some tolerance of drought, although flowering will be affected. A summer mulch will help keep root zones cool. Deadhead to prolong bloom time and improve overall appearance. Provide good, air circulation when choosing a location for this species to reduce the potential of powdery mildew.
Phlox paniculata 'Pixie Twinkle' Characteristics
Moist to Average
Flowering TimeLt. Sum-Fall