Phlox paniculata 'Orange Perfection'
More About Phlox paniculata 'Orange Perfection'
- Tall, upright, clumping perennial
- Bright orange, fragrant flowers
- Individual flowers are densely arranged in large, terminal clusters
- Blooms form on sturdy stem
- Narrow, opposite, pointed, lance-shaped, deep green leaves
- Bloom Time: Mid to late summer
- Flower Height: 95 cm
- Foliage Height: 80 cm
- Flower Size: 12-15 cm
Garden Phlox Growing and Maintenance Tips
Phlox paniculata grows best in an average to moist, well-drained soil, in full sun to partial shade. This cultivar has some tolerance of drought, although flowering will be affected. A summer mulch will help keep root zones cool. Deadhead to prolong bloom time and improve overall appearance. Provide good, air circulation when choosing a location for this species to reduce the potential of powdery mildew.
Phlox paniculata 'Orange Perfection' Characteristics
Moist to Average
Flowering TimeLt. Sum-Fall