Phellodendron amurense 'Macho'
Suitable Substitutions for Phellodendron amurense 'Macho'
More About Phellodendron amurense 'Macho'
- Rounded, broad, spreading crown
- Compound, yellowish-green to green leaves in the summer
- Fall foliage is an attractive yellow
- Grayish-brown bark on mature trees is ridged and corky
- Yellowish-green, non-showy flowers hang in panicles
- A fruitless, male cultivar
- Bloom Time: Spring
Amur Corktree Growing and Maintenance Tips
A good, landscape tree for large lawns or parks. Avoid planting close to streets and roadways as lower, horizontal branching may create problems.
Phellodendron amurense 'Macho' Characteristics
Moist to Average
Average to Dry Soils
Foliage ColorGreen (dark)