Peucedanum ostruthium 'Daphnis'
More About Peucedanum ostruthium 'Daphnis'
- Leaves are dark green with a yellow margin
- Yellow margin lightens to a creamy-white during the season
- Heads of lacy, white flowers resembling Queen Anne's Lace
- Variegated, shade perennial introduced from France
- Slow-spreading clump
- Bloom Time: Early to midsummer
- Flower Height: 70-80 cm
Variegated Peuce Masterwort Growing and Maintenance Tips
Grows best with average to moist, rich soil conditions in partial to full shade. Slow-growing perennial that requires little to no maintenance. If desired, prune finished flowers for a tidier appearance. Non-invasive perennial.
Peucedanum ostruthium 'Daphnis' Characteristics
Soil MoistureMoist to Average